Speaker to discuss John Wayne Gacy case
Retired Chief of Police Joe Kozenczak will speak about the John Wayne Gacy case at Northern Illinois University at 7 p.m. Oct. 16 in the Campus Life Building, room 100, DeKalb.
John Wayne Gacy was a serial killer from Des Plaines in the 1970s. He murdered 33 boys and hid their bodies in his basement. At the time, Kozenczak was a lieutenant for the Des Plains Police Department. Kozenczak took interest in Gacy after a boy from the local high school went missing. He was the lead investigator for the case.
Learn about the specifics of the case, as well as about a career in law enforcement. This event is open to the public.
More Events News
- Church to hold community Open Mic Nights
- Free legal advice offered on Saturday
- Montessori hosts open house on Saturday
- ‘Easter in the Country’ to be held Saturday
- Somonauk Library hosts writers group