Cortland Festival and Parade is Sunday
The annual Cortland Community Festival and Parade will be held at 1 p.m. Sunday.
The parade will step off on West Cortland Center Road at 1 p.m. The festival will follow immediately after the parade in Cortland Community Park.
The festival will include food, a 50/50 drawing, a zipline, a clown, crafters and a DJ.
More Lifestyle News
- Cemetery walk explores echoes of Sycamore’s past
- Sycamore Moose sets indoor garage sale
- Make cider at history museum festival
- DeKalb home part of statewide solar tour
- Data breaches to be discussed at roundtable